Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Let’s Celebrate Chinese New Year

It’s the year of the Water Snake! I must admit I have been focusing on Valentine’s Day cards and almost abandoned my CNY cards. Agh… I must make more as it is in a few days time. But here is one I sneaked in :)

cny001

Credits:
Digital stamp: Kimono Marci from La La Land Crafts
(Physical) Stamp: Lawn Fawn  (sentiment)
Digital papers: Simply You Paper Pack Value Set by Mindy Terasawa
Coloring: Copic markers
Dies: Spellbinders and Cheery Lynn
Flowers: I Am Roses
Flourish: Prima

3 comments:

  1. so gorgeous ! i love the layout..the pearls swirls look so pretty peeking out from the flowers and loving the colours on her :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute... Love the image stamp.. And the flowers are beautiful..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the image- and a fantastic card! My daughter is teaching in China- so I had to make a CNY card too!

    ReplyDelete