Thursday, June 13, 2013

Miss Me?

Helllooooooo! How are you all? WOW! This blog has clearly been abandoned and I’m sorry for that. I have been really busy with big big things that are about to happen in our lives here. But now it’s calming down and I’m ready to blog again :D

Okay, let’s start with a new card that I made for The Rubber Buggy challenge. This is a sketch challenge and will run for a month. So go, get cracking and participate ;)

tildabutterflyfriend_higherres

Credits:

Stamps: Hello Little Butterfly from Magnolia and Kaisercraft (sentiment)
Digital Papers: Things I Love About you by Studio Blagovesta (Blagovesta Gosheva)
Ink: Memento and Martha Stewart
Coloring: Copic and Finecolour markers
Dies: Spellbinders and Joy Crafts
Flowers: IAR
Rhinestone swirls: Prima
Vintage crochet lace

No comments:

Post a Comment