Wednesday, July 31, 2013

You Are So Wonderful

Hello all! I am on a creative roll lately. Been coloring a lot of images and then turning them into cards lately. With this one I busted out my colored pencils to give depth to her pleats. I print my papers and coloring with markers over them would just smear the patterns so I used my trusty Caran D’Ache Pablo pencils. And when I did, I think I may have fallen in love with them all over again. Watch this blog in the coming days for images colored using pencils and gamsol (sansodor).

sog_princess_royal

Credits:
Stamp: Royal from Some Odd Girl
Digital papers: Sweet Flower Papers by Samantha Walker Designs
Ink: Memento
Coloring: Copic markers and Caran D’Ache Pablo Colored Pencils
Cut up words: Authentique
Doily: Wilton
Twine: The Twinery
Flower: Prima
Glitter: Stickles

No comments:

Post a Comment