Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Loves Rubberstamps Challenge #101 - Pinterest Photo Inspired

Haaaaapppy Tuesday everyone! I am finally back from Singapore. I am still trying to catch up, but I’m so ready to be crafting again. I’ve even ordered a Silhouette! I’ve been told it will arrive on Thursday. So, yay to a new toy!

Anyways, as always on Tuesday we have a new challenge over at Loves Rubberstamps Challenge blog. This time it’s quite special as it’s a photo-inspired challenge. Take a look at this photo and take what inspires you to a project!

April 29th

Here’s my take and I swear the lighting was so bad when I took this over the weekend. It was so gloomy outside so I had to shoot indoors. The colors are very identical to the photo above, I swear!

the-greeting-farm-picture-perfect-indah-amberlycraft-miss-amber-crafts

Credits:
Stamps: Picture Perfect from The Greeting Farm and Mama Elephant (sentiment)
Ink: Memento in Tuxedo Black and Stampin’ Up
Coloring: Copic markers
Other: Gold corrugated cardboard

5 comments: