Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Loves Rubberstamps Challenge #108 - Spots & Dots

Hi all! So how is your Tuesday? I am currently a bit under the weather. It seems that the whole office has been taking the flu hit. But the massage yesterday helped a lot. Anyway, it’s a new challenge day over at Loves Rubberstamps Challenge Blog! This time it’s Holly’s choice which is spots and dots.

This card is one of the first things I made using my new Silhouette Cameo! I am so excited! Eventhough I still have and use my manual dies but Silhouette Cameo just makes my life soo sooo much easier when it comes to creating.

the-greeting-farm-miss-anya-collection

Credits:
Stamps: Miss Anya Collection from The Greeting Farm and Fiskars (sentiment)
Ink: Memento in Tuxedo Black
Coloring: Copic markers
Die: Spellbinders 
Twine: Twinery
Digital papers: Roots and Wings Paper Pack by Deena Rutter

1 comment: