Saturday, March 12, 2016

Fuse Shaker Card

Hello everyone! I have been such a religious YouTube watcher these days, and one of the things I love watching is the new shaker card trend. It drove me to buy the ever popular Fuse tool from We R Memory Keepers. I am so in love with this tool! It makes making shaker card quick and easy.

SBC_ac-662567

One of the ways of making a shaker card is to put the shaker confettis in a clear pouch (such as an ID pouch or photo protector pouch) and seal the edge with the Fuse tool. I did that and I quite love the result. Here I have two of the shaker cards I made with Fuse tool and cheap ID card pouch.

shakercard01

Credits:
Digital paper: Choose Happy Papers from Sherry Ferguson
Stamp: Kaisercraft
Ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black)

shakercard02

Credits:
Digital paper: Little Moments: January Kit from Sherry Ferguson
Stamp: Waltzingmouse Designs
Ink: Brilliance

No comments:

Post a Comment