Friday, December 1, 2017

Don’t Be Afraid To Be Great

Ahhhh, I can’t believe the Holidays are almost here! This Thanksgiving flew by so fast. We don’t celebrate it here, but I do celebrate Black Friday hahaha.

Anyways, I am trying to speed up making Christmas cards this month. I have a few cards still that I want to post here. Next mornth I will be away for most of the month because I have my annual meeting in Amsterdam and hopefully a trip with my brother and his family to France. Yep, going back there again. It’s almost like a habit, going back to the same place twice a year LOL.

Here’s a cute one I made. I absolutrely love her curly voluminous hair and the scattered jewels. Love it!

indah_kraftin-kimmie01

Credits:
Stamp: Glamour Girls from Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamps
Ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black)
Digital papers: Lil Miss Sassypants by Mari Koegelenberg
Dies: Gina Marie Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment