Thursday, October 22, 2020

Hello, Beautiful!

Hello everyone! Hope you're doing well. Things has been great on my end. I have had packages arriving at my door almost daily after a slew of sales going on a month or so ago. And I've also revived my YouTube channel. I was so upset when my webcam didn't work the other day after I purposely bought a laptop to work with it. So I bought another one and started filming again. I am still tweaking and testing things for better video quality, so bare with me ok? ;)

Today I will share with you a summery card that I have had for a while but forgot to take a photo of. I love the colors here and how cute she is with the hat.


Credits:
Stamps: Sunny Kit from The Greeting Farm and My Favorite Things (sentiment)
Ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black and Paris Dusk)
Digital papers: Dive Into Summer by Echo Park
Dies: Mama Elephant

No comments:

Post a Comment