Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Tri Shutter Card – First Try!

You know my love of patterned papers right? So what better way to showcase them this way? Wow, this is also another thing that I am addicted to thesedays… Tri-shutter cards! It started when I did spring cleaning and found some papers with width of more than 12 inches in my stash so I decided to make good use of them and turned them to adorable tri-shutter cards! Not to worry though if you don’t have 12x12 paper, you can still use your regular sized paper to make tri-shutter card using these measurements I found here:

Start out with a 8 1/2" x 11" sheet of cardstock
Score at 1 3/4", 3 1/2", 7" and 8 3/4". Cut your lines horizontally at 1 1/2" and 3 1/2" from the first to the last score line.You will end up with a card that measures 3 1/2″ × 5″.

Anyway, here’s mine:

trishutter_01_close

This is how it looks like when it’s closed. And here’s how it looks like when it’s (sprung) open!

DSC_7508

Credits:

Digital kit: Gnome Sweet Gnome by Dani Mogstad
Stamps: All Around Quotes from Fiskars and Pure Innocence - Flower Girl from My Favorite Things
Ink: Memento in Rich Cocoa and Tuxedo Black
Flowers: Prima
Buttons: Irma
Die cuts: Spellbinders
Copic and Prismacolor markers

No comments:

Post a Comment