Tuesday, December 13, 2011

CAS and sugared flowers

Hello everybody! I’m sorry I’ve been MIA. There are a lot of things that’s going on but now things are slowly looking up and good :)

Anyway, I am back today with a card to share with all of you. I experimented with clear glitter a while ago and ‘sugared’ some Prima flowers. Love the result! I think I may do this on all my flowers :D

purply_missamber

Credits:
Digital papers: Martha, My Dear – Orchid Paper Set by Deena Rutter
Stamp: Friends Forever from Fiskars
Ink: Versamagic
Flowers: Prima
Glitter: Martha Stewart
Die cuts: Spellbinders

HYCCT_21

Credits:
Stamp: Make A Wish from Fiskars
Ink: Memento
Die cut: Joy Crafts
Flower: Prima
Bling

I hope you all are having a good time since Christmas is 2 weeks away! Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Great sentiments and great cards! Love the clear glitter on the flowers too. Both are wonderful!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete