Friday, December 16, 2011

For Your Fabulous Self!

Good morning (in my neck of the woods), everyone! I was just organizing lots of my online and offline publications and have felt so inspired to create again. I am going to make some sort of schedule to create cards easily and frequently starting next year. So excited!

Anyway, this is my latest card. I had Valentine’s Day on my mind while creating this, but the image sort of drawing me to a girly friendship card. Hehe.

shopgirlcard

Credits:
Digital kit: From the Heart The Digichick Boutique Collab Kits
Stamp: Miss Anya Collection from The Greeting Farm
Ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black)
Coloring: Copic Markers
Dies: Spellbinders and Marianne Design
Embossing: Crafts Too
Kraft Cardstock
Flourish bling

6 comments:

  1. Very beautiful colors! The red flowers look very pretty too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowsa... there's so many things I like about this! First of all the image... cute and coloured perfectly; then the papers... sweet heart paper; the bling - some sparkle is always good; and I love, love, love those flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card, the flowers are lovely and your colouring is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling image- you have colored it just beautifully! The DSP is perfect and the flowers are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute! I love the conversation heart designer paper!

    ReplyDelete