Monday, July 23, 2012

Ice Cream With Love

Hello all! How is your summer so far? I’ve been so busy thesedays, although I’ve still gotten some time to create cards. I took up a new job alongside with my radio DJ-ing, which is doing voice over for one of our cable TVs. It’s a pretty tough work as I had to dub almost 50 pages worth of narration everyday, but the toughest part is coming home on rush hour which is about a 2,5 hours trip. When it’s on the weekend it only takes HALF AN HOUR! Can you imagine the traffic jam I go through daily? Gah.

But anyway, on weekends I get to enjoy my sanctuary. My cardmaking haven at home. I have about 5 unfinished cards that just need a tiny bit of finishing. But for now I will show you a card I made for TDC’s Card Caravan. Come and join the fun!

cardcaravan22072012

Credits:
Digital kit: Love is All Around by Elise’s Pieces
Stamp: Studio G
Dies: Spellbinders
Glitter: Stickles in Icicles
Polkadot ribbon
Kraft cardstock

1 comment: