Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Pocahontas-esque Forest Fairy



 

Here’s another card using one of the newest digi releases from Some Odd Girl. I colored this fairy with Pocahontas in mind. So she’s kind of tan and her hair is dark. I don’t know why I thought of Pocahontas when I saw this image for the first time. She looks so mellow and sweet :)

SOG_juldigi02

Credits:
Digital stamp: Forest Friend Fairy from Some Odd Girl
Digital kit: Before I Was Your Mom: We Got Married by Traci Reed and Meghan Mullens
Coloring: Copic and Finecolour markers
Dies: Spellbinders
Organza ribbon

5 comments:

  1. Indah, this is simply lovely!!! That background paper is so pretty - along with the image and love the CAS design too.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just lovely Indah! I love the touches of purple and that gorgeous big bow!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This is gorgeous. Love the image you used and your coloring! The papers you used are just beautiful. Great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty, Indah! I love the color scheme and that ribbon treatment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful papers and your image is just stunning! Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete