Monday, September 17, 2012

80’s Gal

When I saw this kit by Traci Reed, I know it should be turned into a funky 80’s related card. You see that casette pattern? That is sooo 80’s! I mean, yeah 90’s too but the colors are neon-like bright so it suits the 80’s theme well. So what better way than to pair it with this adorable image from The Greeting Farm?

prettyhapptgorge

Credits:
Digital kit: Before I Was Your Mom: I Survived the Teen Years by Traci Reed and Meghan Mullens
Stamps: Miss Anya Hats Off from The Greeting Farm and Zypher (Clear Stamps) from Prima Marketing Inc.
Ink: Memento and Versamagic
Coloring: Copic, Finecolour and Prismacolor markers
Punch: Fiskars
Rhinestones

2 comments:

  1. How fun is this! Beautifully colored and I love the cassette DSP- that is awesome!

    ReplyDelete