Sunday, September 2, 2012

U R One of A Kind

Hello and happy Sunday everyone! It’s a lovely day today and I’m about to run out the door to a busy day today with the family. Anyway, today I am going to show you a simple card I made with a sporty theme to it. I have been into some sporty images lately. I have a couple of obsessions lately, sporty images and The Greeting Farm. Bought a lot of those two in the past month.

tgfsocceroo

Credits:
Digital kit: Mad House by Shawna Clingerman and Traci Reed
Stamps: Miss Anya Lounge from The Greeting Farm and Hero Arts (sentiment)
Ink: Memento
Coloring: Copic, Finecolour and Prismacolor markers
Twine: Twinery

Have a great weekend and keep crafting! :)

4 comments:

  1. So cute Amber! Love those funky papers and she is just coloured up beautifully :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sporty girl and the fun, fun designer papers you used on your card- how fun is this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is cute! Cute! CUTE!!! Love the baker's twine and that image is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card. I love the paper that you chose. It's funky and cheerful. Amazing job on the coloring.

    ReplyDelete