Sunday, March 8, 2015

Hello Friend!

Hi everyone! It’s been a super exhausting week for me. Our office just held our annual Appreciation Night and I was one of the core committee so I was swamped with work these past couple of weeks. Thank goodness it is now over! It was such a lovely day on Friday and we had loads of fun. Here’s to another year of  success!

Anyway, I promise this is the last wintry card for now. I still have friends in Australia, you know ;) So I may need to make some smack dab in the middle of summer! I have been seeing “warmer” images everywhere. Even my fave shopping store newsletter has promotions on Summer dresses. Way too early but I think it’s a sign that Spring is finally here.

the-greeting-farm-creeper-crew-james-winter-card

Credits:
Stamps: CC James from The Greeting Farm and Hero Arts (sentiment)
Ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black)
Coloring: Copic and Finecolour markers
Digital papers: Wintertime Paper Pack from Echo Park
Die cut: MFT

No comments:

Post a Comment