Sunday, March 1, 2015

Sending You Happy Everything

Happy weekend everyone! I just got back from my good friend’s wedding in Bandung. It was a very tiresome journey. We went there on Friday evening and it almost took us 5 hours! It’s usually just 2,5 hours drive from Jakarta to Bandung, but the traffic was incredibly crazy and we were stuck in the freeway for hours! The next day we took the train back and it took us only 3 hours, so it’s very reasonable. But I came home at midnight and when I did I saw that House of Cards is available on NetFlix and yep you guessed it right! I binge watched it. LOL. Well not all of them, but I ended up sleeping at 2 AM and waking up at 10 AM. Yep, there goes my Sunday!

Anyway, I still have a few winter cards to show you. Here is one of them.

the-greeting-farm-creeper-crew-sunday-winter-card-amberlycraft

Credits:
Stamps: CC Sunday from The Greeting Farms and Hero Arts (sentiment)
Ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black)
Coloring: Copic and Finecolour markers
Digital papers: Winter Park Paper Pack #2 by Echo Park

No comments:

Post a Comment