Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Sending You Hugs and Kisses!

Hello everyone! It’s a great day today because in Jakarta it’s election day and everyone gets a day off! I was down all (long) weekend long last week because of my wisdom tooth, so I’m so happy that today I can actually relax and craft a bit today to make up for that day.

Today I am showing you a card that was intended to be a Valentine’s Day card. I didn’t finish it in time but it’s so cute nevertheless. I can’t help but put on a lot of bling here. It looks like a flutter of hearts hehe.

tgf_sendinghugs

Credits:
Stamps: OA – Special Delivery from The Greeting Farm and Hero Arts (sentiment)
Ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black) and Stampin’ Up
Coloring: Copic markers
Digital papers: Be My Valentine by Scotty Girl Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment