Friday, April 21, 2017

Shine Bright Like A Diamond

Happy Friday everyone! I am flying to Singapore tomorrow for a little getaway then a series of business meetings on Monday and Tuesday. I love going to Singapore. I think I went there 6 times last year alone, mostly for work. I love the fact that they have good scrapbook stores there and sometimes good deals. So I usually snatch stuff like stamps and cardstock while I’m there. Let’s see what I’ll get this time around.

Anyway, here’s a card that goes straight into my favorites list. Just look at that cutie! She’s so sweet! Also I love the flowers and blings. In real life, that gold card shines really nicely against the soft colors.

tgf_shinebright

Supplies:
Stamps: SSSC no. 26 - Katie from The Greeting Farm and WPlus9 (sentiment)
Ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black)
Coloring: Copic and Finecolour markers
Digital papers: Love Stories from Design by Dani
Dies: Gina Marie Designs
Flowers: Prima Marketing Inc.

1 comment:

  1. omgosh, so adorable and I NEED that sentiment set! Thanks for joining in our FF challenge at The Greeting Farm this month!

    ReplyDelete