Monday, May 22, 2017

Best Wishes Card

I have been making cards for so long now, I think almost 10 years now. I don’t sell my cards because in here it’s priced so low. Once I was asked why my cards were priced $3.50 eventhough it was painstakingly handmade and have embellished quite heavily. I was so surprised and discouraged that people would rather buy a mass-produced flat greeting cards at the price of $8 – $10 than my handmade, hand-colored $3.50.

Now I take my cards to my office once or twice a year and let anyone who wants cards to take whichever ones they want, for free. They appreciate my cards more and some even offered to pay me, but I think it’s better to give them away. They save it and send it to their Moms, partners and close ones. That makes me even more happy.

Oh, I have been rambling on too much hehe. Here’s a new card today.

tgf_loveletter

Credits:
Stamps: OA Special Delivery from The Greeting Farm and Mini Messages from Mama Elephant
Ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black) and Stampin’ Up
Coring: Copic markers
Digital papers: Blowing Kisses and Blowing Kisses Add-On by Dani Mogstad
Die: Spellbinders

No comments:

Post a Comment