Sunday, May 21, 2017

Let’s Celebrate

Hello everyone! How is your weekend? It’s coming to a close for me here and I have spent it lounging around the house as I have it all to myself this weekend. Didn’t do much work as I’ve colored and designed my cards the weekdays before, I just need to assemble it. Unfortunately I wasn’t in the mood since next weekend I will have to go to Sydney (for work) and the come back for a couple of days and then off again to France. Naturally I want to spend my weekend at home before not being able to for the next 1 month hehe.

Anyways, here’s a new card from me. Hope you like it :)

tgf-fairy

Credits:
Stamp: Fairy In Flight from Some Odd Girl and Sophie’s Sentiments from Lawn Fawn
Digital papers: Spring Fling by Mari Koegelenberg
Ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black)
Coloring: Copic markers
Dies: Lawn Fawn and Memory Box
Glitter: Stickles

No comments:

Post a Comment