Thursday, October 28, 2010

Christmas Card I

Yes, as I’ve told you, I have been starting to make my Christmas cards. I love making all things Christmas! Although I’m not a Christian, Christmas has always been really dear to me. We celebrate it culturally and every year we would go to my Uncle’s place whose wife is a Catholic and we’d celebrate it there. We would have one of the most wonderful time together and of course, amazing dinner! We’d bring our nephews, nieces and relatives presents, cakes and of course cards! :D

Ok, enough yapping... Here’s my first Christmas card. Don’t be fooled by me using digital card template. I printed the layers separately then assembled them. I always love  a bit bulky card layers.

2010_xmasikari_amberlycraft

Credits:
Digital Card Template: Card Couture vol. 4 - Rounded Rectangles by iKari Designs
Digital Papers: December '09 {Joyful} Paper Pack  by Crystal Wilkerson
Kraft Paper
Pink Gems

Anyway, a few days ago I got a new package of stamps in the mail. I am so excited! I got three stamps of quotes/sentiments because I seem to always run out of sentiments to stamp. Okay, here’s my haul:

8-x8-Clear-Stamps-Friends-Forever_product_main_large 8-x8-Clear-Stamps-Make-A-Wish_product_main_large 8-x8-Clear-Stamps-Precious-Baby_product_main_large  5170q3 XepL._SS500_ CG194

Have a lovely Thursday everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Hi..I love your fun Christmas cards, such pretty papers! Those are some great looking stamp sentiments, enjoy! I'm hoping you've received my CCC card but if you haven't I posted it on my blog so at least you can see what will hopefully arrive soon.
    Keeping you in prayer and sending blessings!
    http://happyheart-nancyljk.blogspot.com/2010/10/october-ccc.html

    ReplyDelete