Friday, October 8, 2010

Super Good News

I didn’t get a chance to blog yesterday because we had a 1 year memorial of the passing of my Dear Aunt. But yesterday I received such a wonderful news. Lately I have quit a lot of creative teams because I lost a lot of mojo and also to focus more on doing and using what I want. You must’ve know my love for Jessica Sprague’s store… Well, yesterday morning I got an e-mail with the subject: ”Welcome to the Jessica Sprague Creative Team”. I jumped off my chair and cheered away hehehe. I was so thrilled! In fact I am still pinching myself. This is such a wonderful opportunity that I feel so blessed with. I can’t wait to get to know everybody on the team and also to work with all the yumminess there!

Anyway, here is my recent card.

2010_10_03_WCD_dmogs

Credits:
Digital kit: Don't Feed The Animals by Dani Mogstad & MandaBean
Stamp: Hero Arts
Nestabilities
Kraft cardstock
Ribbon: EsKay

I will be out this weekend and won’t be making any cards… Java Rockin’Land is on and tonight I’m gonna kick it off by seeing Smashing Pumpkins! I hope you guys will have a rockin’ weekend like me too.

God bless!

4 comments:

  1. Adorable card! Proud to be a JS CT member with you - hugs, Meg

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi indah! just wanted to say how glad i am that you're part of the spraground team! welcome to the family! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling card!! You make me crave hybrid.. can't wait to see more. Your reaction to joining the CT was similar to mine, but I feel bad for whoever I was talking to on the phone at that minute..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!! I am excited to see more of your creations! Your blog is adorable, BTW! :)

    ReplyDelete