Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Wacky Wednesday

Oh yes, so much to do today. Aaaaaaannnd, I still haven’t started on my Holiday card making! I would be in panic come December if I don’t start soon. I don’t have a lot of Holiday stamps, maybe I’ll just create sentiments on the computer then. But until I actually make those cards, hehe, let’s see my latest card.

This is a tent topper card (instructions here)

2010_10_03_WCD_echopark

Credits:
Digital paper: Life is Good Paper Pack 2 by Echo Park Paper Co.
Flowers and Center Kisses: Prima
Spellbinders Nestabilities

Last Saturday I bought this kit/collection by Sara Schmutz which is on sale since she was the designer spotlight on Design House Digital. I can totally picture making recipe books/mini album with this. It’s a bit kitschy, a little bit sophisticated and all kinds of FUN!

autumns-kitchen-complete-collection 

Have a great mid-week, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment