Friday, September 16, 2011

Dainty Ballerina Card

Hello everyone!

I know… I know.. It’s been a looooonnggg time since I updated my blog. It’s a looooong story, believe me, but let me just summarize it for you. First off, I was really busy with my work (also juggling school) and then there was the hard drive incident (wiped out my hard drive that stores my digi supplies… Like HALF of them!), last is the Eid holiday. It seems to never end. But I got up today and just wanted to start posting again. I actually have 4 unposted cards, so I’ll start today and hopefully it’ll get me rolling again :)

This is one of my recent cards and I just love it! The colors are so me and it looks really dainty! Unfortunately, the camera’s a bit off (grrrrr, another technical problem!), so I might re-shoot this tomorrow.

card_revised

ballerinacard_02

Credits
Digital Kit: The Sweetest Thing by Zoe Pearn
Digital Stamp: Ballerina Marci from La-La-Land Crafts
(Physical Stamp): Tag Tidbits from TAC
Coloring: Copic Markers
Die: Spellbinders
Twine: Twinery
Paper doily and pink pearls

Entering this card to:

The Hybrid Chick Card Caravan Challenge #1


Young Crafter’s Unite Challenge #1

6 comments:

  1. Awwww your little ballerina is adorable!!! love the twine and tag placement!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS..thanks for playing along with us at The Hybrid Chick!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks so pretty! Love how subtle the ballerina was colored =) Thank you so much for joining our first Young Crafters Unite challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. welcome back to blogging Indah, love to see your comeback and please posting more, kinda miss you :)

    Hugs'
    Levana

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did a GORGEOUS job with the shading on this image- I am SO impressed! Love the patterned paper you used, along with the addition of the sweet pearls. Thanks for joining us in the YCU challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a very pretty card, love the soft colours. Thanks for joining us on the Hybrid Chick Card Caravan.

    ReplyDelete