Thursday, November 22, 2012

Bittersweet

Happy Thursday everybody! It’s been raining a lot in Jakarta lately. And I love it because my room is so cool and cozy, I usually pull up my blanket and read a good book. Speaking of which, I am going to show you a bookmark I made a while back.

This was suppose to be one of my posts over at SOG and I even took it to Australia with me, but I didn’t have the chance because the internet connection where we stayed in wasn’t reliable. I have since stepped down from SOG. Sad, I know. But I think with me missing a little bit the last couple of months would not be fair to SOG. Kristy has been nothing but wonderful to me, so I would like to thank her and the rest of the team. Hope to see you guys around the blogland :)


bookmarksog

Credits:
Stamp: Sweet Thinkin’ Mae from Some Odd Girl
Papers: Neapolitan from Dear Lizzy Collection (American Crafts)
Ink: Memento
Coloring: Copic and Finecolour markers
Die: Papertrey Ink

No comments:

Post a Comment