Monday, November 5, 2012

Go Team!

Hello and happy Monday, everyone! It’s been a while since my last post… Well that’s because I just got back from Australia after a much needed getaway. I am so recharged and refreshed. Those who e-mailed or PM-ed me, please bear with me. I will be in touch shortly.

Meanwhile, here’s a card I made for my post over at The Rubber Buggy blog.

tildabasket

Credits:
Stamp: Basket Tilda from Magnolia (Available from The Rubber Buggy) and We R Memory Makers (sentiment)
Digital kit: My Buddy by Traci Reed
Ink: Memento
Coloring: Copic, Finecolour and Prismacolor markers

2 comments:

  1. Oh my- this image is so cute- but just LOVE your eye for color and the combo of DSP you used. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is darling! Your coloring of the image is fabulous and the card is too cute!

    ReplyDelete