Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Peace, Love and Joy

Good morning! It’s Wednesday and I am excited about my new office today. Was asked to join the editorial staff at my radio station and of course I jumped the chance! It’s pretty laid back and I am in charge of writing scripts and articles for women programs so it’s all good :)

Meanwhile it’s a little over a month to Christmas now! So of course, being that Christmas is my fave holiday, I made Christmas cards like mad. First off, I’m going to show you this beauty.

heysugarmerry

Credits:
Digital kit: North Pole - The Kit by Mari Koegelenberg
Stamp: Holiday Anya from The Greeting Farm
Ink: Memento
Coloring: Copic and Finecolour markers
Glitter: Tinsel glitter from American Crafts
Die: Spellbinders
Rhinestones: Kaisercraft
Charm and jute twine

A special thanks to my new and only (!!!) cardmaking buddy, Alyce, who ‘pushed’ me creatively to use up my mounting supplies of embellishment heehee. Baby steps here, but I used one of the charms I’ve had for ages. Thanks for the support, Alyce!

No comments:

Post a Comment