Saturday, November 30, 2013

Saturday Inspirartion: Faux Metal Accent

Hello all! Happy (post) Black Friday and also (belated) Thanksgivukkah!! It’s so exciting isn’t it? It’s nearing the end of year and just around the corner, the holidays are coming. I love this time of year. Yes, I live in a tropical country, but still the mood is the same as any parts of the world. So happy!

Anyway, for my Saturday Inspirations post today, I am making a faux metal accent. This is such a simple yet effective idea when you want to take your embossing powder and die cut to the next level.

tgfan

Credits:
Stamp: Anya Strolls from The Greeting Farm
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Coloring: Copic markers|
Dies: Delicate Words from The Greeting Farm and Cheery Lynn
Digital paper:  Picket Fences | Paper by Laura Passage

3 comments:

  1. Another stunning video Indah. The result is fabulous. Love the card design too. Great little scene. Hope you are having a great weekend. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great video Indah! I love the faux metal accents. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just watched this vid earlier today and I love your technique! Definitely going to try this out! Thanks so much for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete