Monday, December 2, 2013

Season’s Greetings

Yes, December is here already! Which means it’s the season to be happy and celebrating. I so loooooovvveeee Christmas. It’s one of those days of the year that I cherish the most because my extended family would gather up and we’d have so much fun together. Since we were kids we would take our annual Christmas family picture together and I remember in the early 90’s my uncle documented the whole Christmas night with his camcorder. It’s so nice to look back on all those pictures and videos and see how all of us have grown and added lots of new family members.

Anyway, today I am going to show you a card I made for The Rubber Buggy design team post. I love it so much since I’ve been eyeing this stamp from Magnolia for a while now.

trbyeah

Credits:
Stamps: Holding Tilda from Magnolia and Just Rite (sentiment)
Ink: Tuxedo Black from Memento
Coloring: Copic markers
Digital kit: A Merry December-Kit by Jady Day Studio and Meghan Mullens
Flowers: I Am Roses

No comments:

Post a Comment