Sunday, November 3, 2013

Saturday Inspiration: Pocket Card

Hi everyone, this is so late but finally I can put it up.. I have been sick as a dog this past few days and yesterday I was just so tired and weak that I stayed in bed all day… Agh.. But anyway, here’s my latest Saturday Inspiration post. Hope you like it.

pocketcard_LRS

Credits:
Stamp: Cheeky Cherry Pie from The Greeting Farm
Ink: Memento in Tuxedo Black
Coloring: Copic markers
Dies: Spellbinders
Digital kit: Summer's End by Kristin Cronin-Barrow & Zoe Pearn
Gelly Roll pen (for her lips)

Here’s the video, enjoy!

7 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you have been sick. Wishing you a speedy recovery. Just watched your amazing video. I'm going to try this for Christmas gift cards. TFS. Have a great weekend. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute project! Thanks for the great video! I hope you are feeling better very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so super cute!!! The colors are so beautiful and your coloring is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is beautiful! Love this image and your coloring is so pretty! Definitely trying out this tutorial too. TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute little pocket card! Your image is colored beautifully!

    ReplyDelete