Saturday, October 26, 2013

Saturday Inspiration: Treat Pouch!

Super quick post because it’s late and I have been frustrated all day with this internet connection problem of mine! I can’t upload and even browse sometimes! So I can finally post now.

Here is a new tutorial video from me for the Saturday Inspirations post over at Loves Rubberstamps. It’s so simple to make and also quite cute. This is especially perfect for when you want to mass produce treat pouch/bag!

treatpouch

Credits:
Dies: DIE-NAMICS 1/4" ROSETTE DIE from My Favorite Things MFT Stamps and Spellbinders
Digital papers: Trick or Treat | Paper Collection by Gennifer Bursett

 

3 comments:

  1. What a fabulous design Indah. I love it. It is so effective. Great job. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable! Great tutorial and I can't wait to try this out! :)

    ReplyDelete