Sunday, December 8, 2013

Saturday Inspiration: A2 Coordinating Envelope With Liner

Hello and happy Saturday (on your neck of the woods)! How are you? It’s been really hectic for me this week because my nieces are staying over until  Christmas, and we do lots of things together. But it was all so fun :)

Anyway, as always, here’s a tutorial I posted on how to make an A2 envelope plus the liner with the ever so popular envelope punch board. The envelope coordinates with the card I made previously :)

env

Credits:
Stamp: Hatter Bean from The Greeting Farm
Ink: Versafine in Sepia
Kraft cardstock
We R Memory Keeper Envelope Punch Board

Here’s the video:

2 comments:

  1. Oh, what fun! I think I need one of these envelope boards now. Thanks for sharing! Great video!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for sharing this Indah!!! I have been going crazy with this envelope punch board. I made some Christmas cards for work and made a ton of matching envelopes which was perfect to use up my growing stash of Christmas papers!!! LOL I love this idea to match the inside and definitely going to be trying this out!

    ReplyDelete