Tuesday, December 3, 2013

The Greeting Farm Cyber Monday Celebration Blog Hop

946967_10152000975039886_2011648173_n

Hello everyone! Welcome to The Greeting Farm Cyber Monday Celebration Blog Hop! I am so excited to participate because I am a HUGE fan of The Greeting Farm.

How was your Thanksgiving? We had Thanksgiving weekend luncheon (We Indonesians don’t celebrate it, as I think it’s exclusively American tradition), but I did initiate the lunch because the whole family was gathered up at my parents’ over the weekend. I made roast chicken and also beef stew and several side dishes. I love it!

Anyway, I would like to share a card I made for this blog hop :) It’s made using one of my fave images from The Greeting Farm, Hatter Bean.

bloghop

Credits:
Stamp: Hatter Bean from The Greeting Farm
Ink: Memento in Tuxedo Black
Coloring: Copic and Finecolour markers
Digital papers: Happy Days | Paper by Laura Passage
Twine: The Twinery
Die: Spellbinders

Thanks so much for visiting!

29 comments:

  1. Loved the bright colors this was super cute and I loved how you used twine... doing the Hop , happy Holidays Hugs Larelle-Susanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute!!! The colors are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Hatter Bean. I used her myself :). Your card made me smile! The color and brightness are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love this card and love the bright colors

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very colorful card. Hatter Bean matches it perfectly, great choice of complimentary colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card and that stamp is so cute. Also love your card sketch and awesome colors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card! Love the papers and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the layering and the paper you chose - sooo cute! ; )

    ReplyDelete
  9. amber i love how you coloured her hat! so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow i love the combination of papers!

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh wow this is a super cute card. I really love the colors used on Hatter bean.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card - love the colours - great colouring

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome card! I love the colors used. Fabulous design layout and combo of design papers. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Amber:
    love your card with the mad hatter!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Stunning coloring! This is such a beautiful card... Love all the layers!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love her hat lovwely colours. happy blog hopping x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hey Indah! So happy to see you on the hop!!! :) This is one of my favorite images and you have colored her up so pretty! Great background papers too. Love this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the papers you used, your layering and coloring of TGF stamp image. I just love each detail you put into this so sweet of a card! Thanks for sharing your project with us, Happy Holidays (",) Kriselda

    ReplyDelete
  19. Brilliant card, I love the bright colour combo

    Thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment on my blog

    Have a lovely day!

    Hugs

    Bridie@BGPayne Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  20. fun card with those papers. cool

    ReplyDelete