Thursday, February 19, 2015

Chinese New Year Christmas Card

LOL! How about that title huh? Hehehehe. Yes, Happy Chinese New Year! It's a public holiday here and the beginning of my 4 day weekend. I am so excited to cook and bake both today and tomorrow. And in between I want to color a lot of images too.

Here is a Christmas card I made recently. I have a confession, I am addicted to all things Christmas/wintery! I kid you not, whenever I see Christmas/winter papers I just feel the urge to get them! So I'm turning this one into a card after purchasing it last year :D



Credits:
Stamps: Dante from The Greeting Farm and Wild Rose Studios (sentiment)
Ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black and Rich Cocoa)
Coloring: Copic and Finecolour markers
Digital papers: This & That Christmas Paper Pack #1 and This & That Christmas Paper Pack #2 from Echo Park

No comments:

Post a Comment