Sunday, February 15, 2015

Hugs and Kisses!

Happy {belated} Valentine’s Day!

How are you? I hope all is well with you! Wow, it’s been a loooongg time since I’ve posted here! I know some of you have been wondering where I’ve been (thank you for the email) and I am floored by the gesture. It’s been a rollercoaster ride for me the past 6 months. Things upon things just seem to fall upon me that I decided to take a little breather – a long one! My work and personal life has been pretty hectic. I have been traveling a lot too, so time was really scarce to update on this blog. But now I am ready to dive back in to making the things I love so much. I have been coloring a lot! And shopping loads more too! LOL. Well I’m gonna start with a new card I made and hopefully things will be rolling along smoothly after this :)

This is a Vday card with non-traditional colors. I love the stamp so much! It’s one of The Greeting Farm’s Super Secret Stamp Club stamps! I don’t know why but she reminded me of Strawberry Shortcake. LOL.

valentines-day-card-the-greeting-farm-super-secret-stamp

Credits:
Stamps: SSC Day Out Anya from The Greeting Farm
Digital kit: Crafty Mama by Zoe Pearn
Ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black) and Distress Ink (Walnut Stain)
Coloring: Copic and Finecolour markers
Dies: Spellbinders

No comments:

Post a Comment