Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Coffee Birgitta

I am so excited about going to the office today! Tomorrow will be the start of my super long weekend! It’s Chinese New Year tomorrow and I am taking a leave the next day. So I’ll have a 4 day weekend! How cool is that? I already made plans… to stay at home. LOL! I haven’t been baking or cooking a lot since our helpers have resigned and we haven’t gotten the time to look for new helpers, second of all, our house was flooded last week. Gosh it was so horrible! So we had to clean up and fix things up until the weekend. This weekend I want to indulge myself and just relax. Crafting and cooking/baking :D

Speaking of staying at home, the image on this card would be so suitable for me. I’d be in my jammies, sipping coffee and then messing up my room with paper stuff. Fun times!!!

cc-designs-coffee-birgitta-amberlycraft

Credits:
Stamp: Coffee Birgitta by CC Designs
Ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black)
Digital kit: Memorable: Friendship by Kristin Cronin-Barrow & Zoe Pearn
Coloring: Copic markers
Glitter: Stickles (Diamond)
Glitter papers: DCWV
Die cuts: Memory Box, Cheery Lynn Designs and Spellbinders
Embossing folder: Sizzix

No comments:

Post a Comment