Sunday, January 17, 2016

A Happy Hello Letter For You, Valentine!

Hi everyone! It’s D-2 until my departure to Amsterdam for my annual corporate meeting. I will be there for 4 days and then I will go and stroll around Europe for a bit. I’m quite excited but definitely terrified too. I HATE the cold, I seriously do. I wear a blanket athe office daily, you know! Because the air conditioner is just soooo cold! But I made a pact to myself to push myself anytime and and way I can when I am still able-bodied. So yeah, I’m gonna brave the winter and enjoy Copenhagen and Stockholm ;)

Anyway, still on Valentine’s Day card mood, here’s a new one I created. It’s girly and fun I love it. Naturally Valentine’s Day is my fave holiday because the colors are so pretty during that month.

IMG_7114

Credits:
Stamps: Love Letter Lucy from CC Designs and Hero Arts (sentiment)
Ink: Memento
Coloring: Copic markers
Digital papers: Be My Valentine Paper by Lori Whitlock

No comments:

Post a Comment