Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Christmas in January!

Hi everyone!

I hope you all had a great New Year! I just had a laid back barbecue dinner and movie with my family, it was a yearly event and we always have so much fun. We had fireworks and such a nice weather (usually it rains!).

I had not-so-nice month though last month... My computer decided to die on me. I think my HDD is the problem since it's been with me for almost 7 years. The shops are all closed during the holidays and I had to wait for 3 weeks to get it fixed! It's still on the works but it might be back in my arms as early as tomorrow. YAY!

Anyway, I have a new card for my Quick Creations DT post. It's January but it's not too early to make a batch of Christmas cards right? Especially if you're like me, you had to make at least 40 cards just for my family and close friends! Here's one that's Christmas-inspired.

IMG_7028

Credits
Stamp: Christmas Carollers from The Paper Nest Dolls
Papers: Dear Santa from Bo Bunny
Ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black)
Glitter: Stickles
Flowers: Poinsettia from I Am Roses

No comments:

Post a Comment