Friday, January 29, 2016

Fuzzy Boots Birgitta Corrugated Box

Hello everyone! When this post is up, I will be somewhere in Europe I hope. I am traveling there for my annual corporate meeting with my company and then I will go to several places for holiday. I am loving the traveling bit but definitely not the cold!

Speaking of cold, here’s a new boxfrom me for my Quick Creations GDT post using Fuzzy Boots Birgitta. Isn’t she cute?!?!?! This is a 4x4 pizza box made from corrugated paper :) I then brushed some pearl paint to make it look like it’s a bit shabby :D Love love looovvee the result!

qc_indah

Credits
Stamps: Fuzzy Boots Birgitta from CC Designs and Studio G (speech bubble)
Papers: Polar Pals from Doodlebug Designs
Ink: Memento in Tuxedo Black
Coloring: Copic markers
Die: Marianne Design

No comments:

Post a Comment