Tuesday, March 1, 2011

A Little Bit Vintage

I am in the mood to make something that’s out of my ordinary style. So I tried vintage! Hehehe. It’s actually hard to do it because I’m totally not a vintage girl when it comes to making cards. I do love retro and vintage looks on everything (clothes, furniture, photos, etc) but I love sweet and cute for my card style I guess hehe.

jspr_vintage

Credits:
Digital paper: Chestnuts & Mallows Paper Pack and Booklovers Delight - Bookplate Collection by liv.edesigns
Die: Tag Sal #2 from Papertrey Ink
Emboss: Sizzix Flower and Dots
Ink: Martha Stewart
Trims: Irma’s
Twine: SK
Flower: Pima
Button: Charisma

jsprg_vintg

Credits:
Digital kit:  Windsong by liv.edesigns
Stamp: Vintage Labels from Papertrey Ink and Make A Wish from Fiskars
Ink: Memento Paris Dusk
Ribbon: Charisma

No comments:

Post a Comment