Thursday, March 10, 2011

Why So Blue?

Perhaps because it’s cold outside? Heehee. You know I love Magnolia stamps, but I always have a hard time choosing am couple of them to buy. So I only have two stamps and I only have used one of them. Haha. I know, I have a hard time coloring them! I love paper piecing though. Just like this card.

tilda_sit_winter_dmogs

Credits:
Digital kit: I Love Snow by Dani Mogstad
Copic markers
light blue gingham ribbon
sheer light blue ribbon
key metal charm

I have completely reduced my stamps shopping this month. I still have a few packages that are due to arrive this week from last month’s shopping though. But my recent love is Martha Stewart Score Board that I just bought early this week. Oh my goodness.. I have been making boxes and bags and made good use of my 12x12 papers with the score board. I love the versatility of the tool (the scoring marks are every 1/8 inch) and how clever the integrated storage for the envelope tool and bone folder is! I read about how the top storage is hard to open, I didn’t have problem with this at all because you need to gently push it to open instead on using the handle to open the storage. Works like buttaaaahhh! I’ll show you what I have been making once I buy treats to go with them. Haha. Here is the score board:

martha-stewart-score-board

No comments:

Post a Comment