Sunday, March 13, 2011

Tired But Happy!

Oh boy I am soooo tired hehehe. But tired happy! I made 3 tea boxes and 1 gift box for my colleagues today. I still need to make coordinating cards for those boxes though, only finished one and I’m beat already hehe. Hopefully (again) tomorrow I can take pics. Can’t wait ‘til after my shift tomorrow so I can play again! Hehehe.

In the mean time, here’s a simple card I made with a new Penny Black I bought last month.

cupcake_sweetstop_pb

Credits:
Digital kit: Festiverous by Robin Carlton and Christy Lyle
Stamp: Sweet Thing (4084H) from Penny Black
Gem: Prima
Punch: Scalloped Sentiment from Fiskars
Copic and Prismacolor markers

1 comment:

  1. Wow... Indah. The pattern papers are so pretty.. And the image so stunning among those. Very pretty colors.. Love the card. How about the tea boxes? May we see them?

    ReplyDelete