Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Easy Does It

I love simple cards, I am a HUGE fan of simple cards in fact. But simple isn’t always easy. I have had cards which looked simple but took hours to make, simply because I had to think about placement and colors. These two are simple and easy cards I made recently.

WWW_0169-(12)OK

Credits:
Digital kit: Fairy Tea Party {Collab} by Flergs and Ellie Lash
Stamp: Sweet Summer by Stampin’ Up
Ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black)
Dies: Spellbinders
Copic markers
Stick pin, foam tape and satin ribbon

WWW_0162OK 

This is the first EVER I made a card using NO patterned paper at all! It was a bit hard for me :p but it turned out pretty cool ;)

Credits:
Stamp: Mat Stack 1 Collection from Papertrey Ink and Whimsical Words from Stampin’ Up
Ink: Real Red from Stampin’ Up and Memento (Rich Cocoa)
Dies: Mat Stack 1 Die from Papertrey Ink
Embossing: Squared Lattice Textured Impressions from Stampin’ Up
Flowers: Prima (Sprites)
Blings and white twine

Have a great Tuesday, everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Oh these are super sweet...I'm the same...I love the look of them but kinda struggle! These are fabulous! :) Hugs x

    ReplyDelete