Sunday, July 17, 2011

Even More New Stuff

Sad news of the week is that throughout the week I have been PC-less. Yes, it broke down on me *sigh* it’s been repaired and hopefully it’ll be fine soon. I have been using my laptop and I miss my PC dearly because all my digital stash is there! I think that was the perfect excuse to buy new digi stuff lately haha.

Anyway, on to my new card. This is a simple wedding card, I mainly wanted to play with my new Copic marker colors , digital kit and also my new doily die from Spellbinders. I love both so much! I made the stick pin myself (yay!), I am totally addicted because it looks so nice. I also added Stickles to her sheer bottom part of the dress. What do you think?

WWW_0024ok 

Credits:
Digital kit: Ma Petite Fleur by Traci Reed and ScrapKitchen Designs
Stamp: Lady Tilda
Ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black)
Die: Spellbinders
Glitter: Stickles (Icicle)
Copic and Prismacolor markers
Button, stick pin and grosgrain ribbon

I also have grown very fond of character stamps and have been saving some money to buy new sets (I have already purchased loads of label-type and sentiment stamps) of character stamps. I got my eyes on The Greeting Farm stamps. So cool!

Speaking of new, here are even more new  (digi) stuff I purchased a while back:

from Crystal Wilkerson

  01_ss_2011_babyboy_web 01_ss_2011_babygirl_web01_prettyposies_paper_web 01_vc_papers01 01_vc_papers0201_vc_papers03

Have a fun and safe weekend everyone!

 

Entering this card for:
Creative Inspirations Challenge #120
Allsorts Challenge #112

3 comments:

  1. A real pretty card. Thank you so much for entering our challenge at ALLSORTS this week, good luck & hope you’ll join us again!
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super sweet card...I purchased those kits too...you sound like me, I just can't help myself! :) Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous wedding card and fab stick pin, you're very creative!
    Thanks for entering our Free and Easy themed challenge this week at Allsorts and good luck!
    Love Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete