Thursday, July 14, 2011

Thanks For The Yummy Goodness

Wow, I have been absent for so long! I have been traveling, done projects and work that it’s bee very hectic in the past few weeks. But I am back!

Anyway, I like trying new styles of papercrafting or cardmaking. This time I try to distress my patterned papers. Shabby or distressed look is cool but I can never do it, I don’t know why haha. But here’s my best shot at it.

WWW_0033-(33)ok

Credits:

Digital paper pack: Pandera's Blooms Paper Pack by Mindy Terasawa
Stamp: Kitchen Tilda and TAC
Dies: Spellbinders (Five Tags)
Ribbon: Charisma
Stickpin and hemp twine

Thanks for visiting :)

 

Entering this card for:
Color Throwdown #150
Totally Tilda Challenge #26 - Distressing

2 comments:

  1. I REALLY REALLY like the pastel colors you used! Tilda is so pirdy! I adore the curved corners and sentiment tag! Thanks for getting distressed with us at Totally Tilda this time round! Best of luck to you! Corry & the TT team!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty and my favourite Tilda too, thanks for joining us at Totally Tilda this challenge.
    Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete