Monday, July 18, 2011

Monday Spirit

It’s Monday again today (on my side of the world)! I have so much to do today like you wouldn’t believe! Plus the Ramadhan month is coming, which means there’ll be loads of planning to do. Anyway, it’s the start of the week so I am pumped :)

WWW_0010-(10)ok

I bought loads of colored cardstock a couple of weeks ago, and it’s really cheap! 4 letter sized cardstock are about 40 cents! As much as I dislike the traffic, air and overcrowded areas in Jakarta, I am blessed to be able to but my craft supplies at a fraction of the price abroad. Hehe. So when I have stacks of colored cardstock, I need to de-stash ‘em by making a card. Here is one of them. I, once again, made the stick pin myself. Don’t you just love that heart bead? It’s so cute! And that twill tape/ribbon is 50 cents for what seems to be 30 meters. Gotta love frugality! Haha.

Credits:
Digital kit: Bug Out by Dani Mogstad and Traci Reed
Stamp: Betsy Bluebell from Penny Black
Ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black)
Dies: Spellbinders
Copic and Prismacolor markers
Twill tape, button and stick pin.

Thanks for visiting :)

1 comment:

  1. So fun and bright...love this card sweetie...hope you're busy day goes ok! :) Hugs x

    ReplyDelete