Friday, February 3, 2012

Flower Girl Valentine

Happy Friday everyone! I know I’m suppose to showcase my PubCASE today but I got carried away making other (AKA Valentine’s Day cards haha) cards. Still in my Valentine’s Day card series… I hope you’re not bored yet with the patterned paper choices heehee.

vdaydoobug04_card_by_missamber

This is a pocket card and I love this type of card so much! Looks like a blanket a little :P

Credits:
6x6 Paper Pad: Sweet Cakes from Doodlebug
Stamp: Miss Anya Collection from The Greeting Farm
Ink: Memento
Coloring: Copic Markers

You know, I love ribbons but I’m just so bad at tying them! The bow above is tied using Bow-Easy. So nice! :D

Have a great day everyone and thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

  1. love your paper piecing here and there. I would never get bored seeing your creations, all of them are fabulous

    ReplyDelete