Thursday, February 2, 2012

Love Letters To You

Okay, let’s break a while from my obsession with Doodlebug’s Sweet Cakes collection.. hahaha. I colored Tilda a while ago and have turned it into a Valentine’s Day card. I loooooove it. I colored it because I remembered a kit I've had for years. I love Amanda McGee and her designs never failed to make me run to her store and hoard hahaha.

mailtilda_card_by_missamber

Those roses trim are colored with my own homemade glimmer mist! The original color was light peach, but I colored it to match the cardstock and the patterned paper. I gotta get more of those roses trim, where I live it’s quite cheap (in comparison to those sold online by ‘big’ brands hehe)! :D

Credits:
Digital kit: Love Notes Midi Kit by Amanda McGee
Stamp: Tilda With Christmas Letters from Magnolia and XOXO from We R Memory Keepers
Ink: Memento
Coloring: Copic Markers
Die cut: Spellbinders
Punch: Fiskars
Pearl flourishes: Prima

5 comments:

  1. Oh my, this is just so pretty! I love those roses, and your home made glimmer mist is a brilliant idea! Nicely colored little Tilda too! Great job on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoooo! I love those flowers! Cute image, great papers and a smokin' layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow- I do not usually gravitate to these shades- but they are just beautiful together!!! Love the roses and the wonderful shimmer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the airmail background in, it is really matched with mail tilda. sweet card ever

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, I love this Amber! Thanks so much for sharing this cute card. It makes me smile that you used the Love Notes kit! :)

    ReplyDelete