Wednesday, February 1, 2012

An Odd Surprise!

Yes, that title is soooooo fitting! Hehehe. This is the ‘secret’ I’ve been writing about haha. I had a very nice surprise a couple of weeks ago. I applied for a call and it’s for a stamping DT. I rarely do this but I never got lucky anyway. Until I got accepted this time. So…. brace yourself… I am now…

blinkienewdt

AN ODD GIRL!!!

Hehehe, I am now designing for Some Odd Girl and I couldn’t be more happier! When I see the girls who are fellow DTs as me, I just couldn’t believe my luck! They are sooooo talented!!!! Hehehe.

So anyway, here are a couple of cards to kick off the new term of Some Odd Girl DT. I really love the images. They’re so cute and versatile, in every theme imaginable!!! These are, of course, Valentine’s Day cards :)

Using Coy Kaylee

SOGcoy_card_by_missamber

Using Cupid Mae

SOGcupid_card_by_missamber

Credits:
6x6 paper pad: Sweet Cakes from Doodlebug Designs
Glitter paper: AC Cardstock
Digital stamps: Coy Kaylee and Cupid Mae from Some Odd Girl
Physical stamp: XOXO from We R Memory Makers
Coloring: Copic markers
Sheer heart organza ribbon
Various rhinestones

Have a wonderful day and start of February everyone!

11 comments:

  1. congrats and love your creationn so much hihihi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful cards and CONGRATS BIG TIME!!!! So excited for you!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulation my dear friend..Your talent and your skill is desderved to be part of DT team, congratz once again ndah, makan makaaan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable cards and images! CONGRATULATIONS on the DT!!! That is really exciting and well-deserved too. Love your work! Now even more get to see your great creations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to you but it's not hard to see why they chose you... those are fab cards and they are lucky to have you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations...so exciting..welcome to the team.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Your cards are just so fantastic and I see we both have a love of cupcakes! So looking forward to playing with you at Some Odd Girl. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww I love both of your cards.. they're so cute!! Big congrats Indah, i look forward to getting to know more about you in the next 6 months at Some Odd Girl. :) :) :) Hugs, Leah

    ReplyDelete
  9. Woooow....congratulation Indah...I love SOG stamps too. All are fabulous.
    I was surprised too...so happy for you

    Hope you enjoy it.

    hugs,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  10. Indah!!! So excited to be working with you!! Congrats on being an Odd Girl!!

    Crafty Hugs!
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  11. Indah!!! So excited to be working with you!! Congrats on being an Odd Girl!!

    Crafty Hugs!
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete